Friday, October 30, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

3.10.2009


It was indeed a different Mid-Autumn Festival for Year 2009. I know, you might wonder why, because it is a normal festival, with a great variety of mooncakes and some snacks. For the years before this, I celebrated it with my family and relatives. But for this year, some of the PM8-ers headed to Jennie's house for dinner. Yes, it's pretty ordinary for you, but it isn't for me. It was the first time I celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival with my classmates, and it's very memorable indeed.


The journey from Subang to Klang was really memorable also. Tio was exaggerating about it in his blog, but I bet he wouldn't forget about it, even after he has 5 kids to take care of. Haha. ( Oh, and I won't let your kids influence my kids, for sure! ) The traffic wasn't smooth on that particular night, I dunno why also, so we reached Jennie's house around 8.30 p.m. =P


Jennie & I =)


After our dinner, we went for a walk around the housing area with all the lighted lanterns. Lanterns are beautiful, and they remind me of fireflies. ( I wanna see fireflies! ) But I've got no idea why the candles finished off quickly, in a few minutes only. Tsung Wai gotta light the lanterns for us again and again, one by one. Haha.


And this is Tio.

The ladies and Tsung Wai who were busy with the lanterns.

They are John, Aaron and Sam. See, busy talking only. =P

And my Li Jin darling. ( Don't kill me for this. =P )

Spot the lantern! But I only know he's from KungFu Panda, dunno his name.

Sexy No.1 posing with Mickey. =)

Oh, Sam came right after a wedding dinner to watch a movie. Why didn't we buy popcorn on that day? =P

Lighting more lanterns.

PM8 <3

They're the ones who make long hours of classes seem FUN.

The best shot for the night =P


I find this picture a bit emo, don't you think so?

Mee Kuan, Vivian, Wen Qi, Heng, Cindy, Ning & Li Jin

Yours truly & Sexy No.1

I dunno what's he pointing at. =P

Ms. Treasurer on the right. =)

Vivian & Ning, with John who obviously can't hide himself.

Coincidentally, Sam's friend lives few houses away from Jennie's house only. =P

Jennie & John

This is also one of my favourite shots for that night. I'm a good photographer!

Aaron, Jennie, Sam, Tio & I

They went hyper all of a sudden. Haha.

J & J again.

Tsung Wai & Cindy were chasing after each other in fact, but I missed that shot.

Tio, you know what I wanna put as caption right? =P

And Vivian is really obedient, she posted this as her profile picture. =P

Showing off their skills, to people like me who doesn't know how to do it.

Playing with candles.

And the final product! =)

No comments: