Sunday, October 11, 2009

PM8 First Field Trip

12.9.2009


The day after our last paper for trials, PM8-ers went to Islamic Arts Museum alongside with Ms. Chong's students from other classes. You may think that an excursion to a museum will be boring, but that thought didn't even come across our mind at all. Because nearly everybody in the class went for the trip in the end, except few of them who returned to their hometown on the day itself or the day before.


We were told that there's a beautiful garden next to the museum, and we were brilliant enough to make a decision, which was to have a picnic there. We brought our own food of course, and I bought cereals ( Koko Krunch and Honey Star ) for them. But after this trip, I finally found out that nobody fancy them. =P


And no doubt, I had fun in the museum. There are so many things in the galleries which I've never seen before this. Oh, not to forget, there's a coin gallery which I personally like the most. All of them are different in size and also design. If I'm not wrong, one of the coins is tinier than the 1 cent coin we had before this. I bet people used to misplaced their coins at that time. =P


PM8 ♥

Group picture with the rest who went :)


Posers ( Tio, Sam & Wen Qi )

The garden

And now we're in the picture :P ( Tio, Mee Kuan & Shirley )

An inverted dome ( I'm sure not whether we still call this as a dome or not )


Again, I'll leave this naming game to you :)

Ning, Sin Yee, Sam, Yours truly & Melissa =P

Ms. Shy, Jennie, Tio, Heng & Cindy




Another group picture with Mr. Peter & Ms. Chong

I love this angle :) Thanks to Mr. Agas

That's me and Ms. Chong, then Sam, Mr. Peter and Tsung Wai kacau :P

It's sizzling HOT! =P


And guess what, we had our picnic in the bus instead! We were short of time and most of the workers in the museum were fasting during that time, so we decided to eat the food we brought when we were on the way back to college. Melissa made sushi for us while Steph's mum made sandwiches. Tasted really good, and I bet Tio agrees with me. Haha.





No comments: