Monday, January 24, 2011

Blank

A quarter to 2 a.m, here I am.

For the first time in I-don't-know-how-many-years, I actually switched off my mobile phone and turned off my laptop. At this hour of the day, I'm supposed to be sleeping, after 4 sleepless nights. I'm physically tired, but again, I'm mentally active. It's like, all my unwanted thoughts have decided to pay me a visit, and they have never wanted to leave my mind alone after that.

Perhaps, I have always been overestimating myself. Before this, I thought I could make things right, I could be better, and I could please you. But it only took one second, only ONE to bring me down again. I didn't know that I would be able to ruin everything: happiness;trust;confidence. Yes, this is me. Full of flaws, and I guess nobody can look beyond my imperfections. Imagine walking into Tesco, seeing discounted canned food on the rack, will you buy them? I guess not.

Gosh. Typing everything out doesn't help, at all. I should stop here. Pouring all my thoughts out only makes things worse for now. I should stay disconnected from everything, until I feel better.

Sorry, for being selfish. I have chosen to avoid the problem, again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has their flaws and weaknesses. To me, all these flaws and weaknesses is what makes you special, makes you unique. Don't be sad over people who cannot overlook your flaws and weaknesses. It just means that they don't know how to appreciate the real you.

Be happy and cheer up!
Everything has a different angle to it. ;)

Cheers~
P.S. Running away from the problem is sometimes the best solution.

Mee Kuan said...

Thank you, your words cheer me up. Really. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm you're welcome :)
Glad to hear that :)