Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stress-NYA

The exact sentence in my notes, no joke! D:


Omgosh, I too wish to remember them all. The thing is, I can understand nothing about it. No matter how many times I read it out loud to myself, I still cannot get the whole picture of the process. Okay, maybe I'm not that ambitious, so I will be really happy if I can understand like three quarters of it. Sadly, I don't. Biology has never been a good friend of mine. Remember how I usually say I'm Biology-intolerant? Yes, it's so true and I'm not kidding you. Argh.


Yes, that's how I study. I'm so going to gain like 5 kg after finals!


Alrights, I better get back to study. Wasted like 10 minutes to take and upload the pictures, just for the sake of blogging. Kononnya to de-stress myself. Let's see if it works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh eh eh I've seen that page! ! !

Mee Kuan said...

Must be a MPharm student also huh? :P

Anonymous said...

Yeapp... Sure am ^.^
Mibi no fun~