Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dream

Picture was taken at Marina Bay, Singapore.


This little girl here, whom I know nothing about, actually approached me with a big smile plastered on her face. Little did I know then, she was trying to talk to me and wanted to show me the beautiful Barbie printed clothes. Innocent-looking and happy, she wasn't afraid to tell me what was on her mind. Only kids will be able to do that I guess. Life may be easier for children, simpler and lesser things to be worried about. Even if they fall down or feel unhappy, they will just cry to express their feelings. But, when was the last time you did that without locking yourself in a room?


Oh wells, life still goes on. We definitely cannot be a kid again, since time machine is still a fantasy for now. But we can choose to live a better life, a happier one. Past is worth reminiscing, but the present and future are what matter most now. :)

1 comment:

Hui Ling said...

MEH MEH.WHY YOU SO.emo. ):