Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lately


As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe.
It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened and we can't.


Time passes by so fast and it's Tuesday already. Just one more day until my next paper, another 40 hours to be exact. Looking at the lecture notes, seeing how much I've to remember is NOT fun. Worse still, my mind is fully occupied by all the fun and freedom I will have after this last paper. See, how am I supposed to study now? Tell me.

Another 8 lectures to revise, which I think I've already forgotten and deleted them from my mind after my last reading last week. So, I will have to start all over again. Argh. Yes, do tell me where can I get an external hard disk for my brain, IF there's any.

STUDY, MeeKuan! STUDY!

P.S: But I'm off to bed now, goodnight world. :)

1 comment:

Bruce Wong said...

oh oops posted my comment at the wrong post >.< All the best!~ Don't so emo please? ;)