Friday, January 14, 2011

Here We Are



On the verge of breaking down, I am. Not knowing what to do and not knowing which is the best way out of this. Maybe I've been magnifying the problem, or maybe I've been ignorant of it. I don't know, I really don't. It's moment like this, quiet night, where everybody is in the dreamland but I'm awake. My mind is the loudest thing in my room, with thousands of thoughts running on my mind, slowing killing me from the inside. To be able to fall asleep quickly is a blessing, I'm not kidding you. These days, I would have to spend more or less 45 minutes to one hour to try to get into sleep, no matter how physically or mentally tired I am. Yes, pathetic, I know. But I'm holding on, no matter what is waiting for me ahead.

Sorry, I haven't been good enough.


P.S: In need of motivation to study, again. ARGH.

5 comments:

Hui Ling said...

seems like.....you need me and jill crashing your house again. =D

Anonymous said...

What u need is to read PS: I Love You by Cecilia~
I've read it, and its awesomeeeee :):)~~

Mee Kuan said...

Huil: YES, like right now! :D
Anonymous: Omgosh, I love her books. And I've already read it. :P

Anonymous said...

I shall reveal myself to you on this Wednesday, hopefully I see you after the exam! C yah till then! xD~~
If you already know who I am, don't hesitate to say it~~

Bruce Wong said...

All the best and don't forget your exam docket yeaaa ;) Cheers~