Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another Weekend

Yesterday was really a packed and full day. I woke up really early that day at 7 o'clock and started to sort things out because I was going for a badminton game later. Well, that was the first time I was heading to a badminton court with friends.


Around 8.55 a.m, I left my house and went to Serdang KTM station to pick Jaren up. I really 'kagum' ( Okay, I forgot what it is in English =P ) J because she was all alone and she came all the way from the Chempaka or Cahaya LRT station to Tasik Selatan then transfer to a KTM station there and headed to Serdang station. Coincidentally, once I reached the KTM station, Jaren just reached. So we went to the basketball court in Batu 11 as planned earlier.


Both of us were the latest and Karen waited for us for 2 hours. Patience can be seen in her, right? Since we booked the court from 10.00-12.00, we didn't have time to have our breakfast but we went to the badminton court straight away. We played until 11.30 then we gave up. Everybody was really tired and we felt that the clock was ticking away really slow. Everytime they asked me for the time, it was only 5 or 10 minutes after the previous time I said. Well, I really can't be active in sports. =P


And as for the usual me, of course I was starving. We walked to a nearby hawker stall and ordered our food. After I ate one plate of wantan mee, I wasn't full yet also. I even ate some of Panda's fried rice. Well, they were all amazed by my ability to eat. I love to eat, especially those mouth-watering food. I believe everybody does too.


After that, we ( only me, Panda, Jaren and Karen ) joined Set Wern, Kar Lin, Kah Yerng, Inn How and Chun Yew's gang for a movie in Leisure Mall. The movie we picked was Ironman. The movie wasn't bad, worth watching of course. I was amazed by this Tony Stark guy. He was a genius. But of course, it was just a movie. =]


After the movie, I was hungry again. Luckily Kah Yerng was hungry as well. Since I was craving for Chee Cheong Fun ( I don't know what it is in English ), I asked them to look for it for me. And it happened to be there was a stall opposite Leisure Mall which was selling it. We went over and ate our late lunch. I was craving for lekor also on that time. But too bad, there didn't have lekor. Okay, you can see that I can really eat a lot. XD


All of us went to Rosemund's house after that while Panda went home because she wasn't involve in the dance practice. Rosemund's uncle taught us some basic steps for the Ballroom dance. The steps were kinda easy but they were really hard when we had to remember them in a row and dance with our partner. However, Rosemund's uncle taught us another step and it was the hardest and most confusing one we learned on that night. I even forgot the steps. So dead..


Our practice ended around 7.30 p.m. Then, Inn How fetched us back to Leisure Mall again. Most of us dined in Wong Kok. Although we knew each other, we were in three different table. ( Me and Set, Chun Yew's gang and Stephanie's gang ) Really weird, right? After dinner, I went home and reached around 9.25 p.m. I was tired to the max. There will be another practice on next weekend maybe. Gosh, another hectic day. However, I enjoyed it. =D


P.S: Might upload some pictures in the badminton court. Toodles~

No comments: