Saturday, May 10, 2008

Speed Racer

Okay, I have to admit this show is kinda nice but not because Rain is in it, okay? ( Min Yee so gonna kill me =P ) Although the background and everything involve digital animation except for the cast themselves, it turns out to be pretty good also. Yes, it is futuristic, and for me, it is like an anime, maybe because it was a comic based story.


The movie is mainly about racing of course and it is totally different from the F1 Grand Prix we have in our real life. This is totally different. It may look fake but still it manage to attract my full attention. I was so into the movie that I nearly scream sometimes.


And of course, the guys look really good in their racing suit and when they are racing. Nahh, they aren't hot or anything, but when they are driving, you will never feel that they are normal guys only. I really feel that they are very gorgeous when they are racing. I think you guys can give this movie a try which I know Min Yee definitely will because of Rain. I can guarantee that you all will think that this movie is nice but IT IS for me. XD


*Emile Hirsch as SPEED RACER*

*Rain as Taejo Togokhan (Specially for Min Yee)*

*So romantic, right? XD*

*Superb gorgeous Mach 5*

No comments: