Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sheepzy B'day

Well, today is Jaren a.k.a Jaja or widely known as the Black Sheep birthday. So, this indicates that she just turned 17 not long. Welcome to the 17th Club!! Not to forget today is the little brown monkey's birthday. If you all want to look at it, you can drop by the Black Sheep's blog or Multiply. But please be careful as the Sheep bites. =P


Sorry that I can't really celebrate your birthday with you guys because I was on duty. But I knew that you had fun and was in a good mood since the day before, right? Stay crazy and wish you all the best in your pilot course in the future. ( Ladies and Gentlemen, I am your captain, Lee Jaren of Flight AV456. ) I'm waiting. =]


Happy Birthday!!


P.S: Updated the Parliament trip and Teachers' Day. Scroll down.

No comments: