Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day

Mothers' Day falls on May 11th this year, which is today. This is the day for children to express their love, care and gratitude to their mothers. However, we shouldn't treat our mothers better only for today. Everyday can be a Mothers' Day. Give your mother a hug and a peck on her cheek today so that she can enjoy her special day.


As for my family, we went for a normal breakfast around my residential area. Then, we headed to the Pavilion, the current favourite mall of my family. Actually we planned to buy a set of SK-II for mummy but she forgot to bring her membership card. So my sister suggested to buy clothes for her. It was really expensive, but it's okay as long as mummy can enjoy her day.


And my mother was searching for clothes to wear during my brother's graduation day already. One and a half month to go but she is totally in a high spirit to get them now. How I wish I can go along with them. I will be staying at home with my maid because by that time, my SPM trial will be around the corner. I WANNA GO!!


Back to our topic today. Then we went to DainTi Hill for a late lunch. Okay, I love the atmosphere there and of course their FOOD. They serve really delicious food and you won't stop eating. There is only one DainTi Hill in Malaysia so far, which is in Pavilion. Other restaurants are in Taiwan and China. You should really drop by and taste the food there. I bet you won't regret.


After that, we shopped awhile more and I spotted a few charming heels. Perhaps I should get a really nice one and buy it one day. I don't wear those really high heels. Mine is just those normal one like one inch high. Heels definitely make you look better in some outfits. We left Pavilion around 5 p.m and headed home because we were going to have a dinner with relatives on 6 p.m.


Talking about the dinner, I was still full now. They ordered 12 dishes excluding the desserts and cake which my sister brought along. I have to stuff everything into my mouth after the 6th dish. Not to mention the cake and the desserts. I even asked my grandaunt to operate my stomach and take those food I ate out so that I will have space to eat the rest. Hilarious enough. XD But surprisingly, I have this cute little cousin sister that ate really lots and she said that she was hungry even after she ate all the 12 dishes with rice ( Most of us didn't eat rice ). She ate the cake and desserts too. Okay, she officially replaced me. ( You will understand if you read what I posted in my previous entry ) Oh yeah, she is only 5 years old and going to be 6 in 2 months time. =P


And that's a normal way of my family celebrating Mothers' Day. =]


Happy Mothers' Day!!

No comments: