Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Wishes =)

8.5.2009


Attended Bea grandma's birthday dinner on the Friday night. It was actually my second time attending such formal yet fun birthday dinner, I guess. The first time was when I was still 5 or 6 years old. Haha. The dinner was held in The Noble House, and luckily it wasn't really jam that day. How nice is it, right? =P ( You can actually see how important grandma is for all of them, preparation was done beforehand and all kinda nervous. Haha. )


Birthday cake

So 'sai sum' eh?

VIP table

Marbles formed "SOU" =)


As I was told, the theme of the day for the whole family was supposed to be Chinese traditional clothes. But all FFK-ed, especially BEA! Only grandma, Michelle and Aunt Audrey's family and Bea's mummy came in those attire. But they looked really nice in it. Asian and Western blend, eh? =P


Ting Jie Jie, Yours Truly and Michelle



Seriously, there was a big number of guests that night. I know none of them of course. Haha. The food served was good too, most of them were really nice. Not to forget, grandma was showing a wide grin that day. It was her big day, and of course she did enjoyed it. Oh yeah, Bea, Michelle and Bea's cousin brother sang a song specially for grandma also. =P


Cake cutting

Singing a song

Panda, Me and Michelle




Last but not least, best wishes and regards to Grandma. I think I didn't mention it earlier, it was her 70th birthday, but she still looks really young eh? =P And she'll always stay young and sweet. Oh yeah, she's really caring also, even to me. =)


Happy Birthday!

No comments: