Sunday, May 3, 2009

What?! First Time?!

1.5.2009


F.R.I.E.N.D.S really can read my mind eh, or maybe read it from my blog. =P But I'm still pretty happy about it, because one of my wishes actually came true although it wasn't my birthday. Still don't get what I meant, right? Continue reading then!


Labour Day, it was a good day for students as well because we got a day off. So, June, Bea and I went somewhere special on this day, a place I wished to go before this. Yeah, we went to Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam in Shah Alam. Quite unexpectable that I can go to such a nice park with both of them. =P And you should really look at Bea's outfit carefully, best dressed to the park. Haha! ( Inside joke )


Welcome us =)

Our destination of the day


The first thing we did once we entered the park was renting bicycles. For your information, it was my first time cycling. So yeah, can't blame me for my bad cycling skills at all. In fact, I was a quick learner. I can cycle in less than 10 minutes, just that I can't brake and balance myself properly. Shouldn't you guys praise me then? =P


Not to forget, it was really a huge park. We managed to cycle to Animal Farm and nothing further than that. I really salute those who can cycle all the way to Sg. Baru Dam, deep deep inside. And the content in Bea's blog had a bit flaw, because the main reason of us not cycling anymore wasn't June and I, but all three of us who were dead tired. As a smart reader, you know who to believe, right?


June and I ( Resting after cycling for a long period of time )

Bea and I ( Umbrella also beh tahan )

And yeah, thank god I brought camera stand!

Spot the monkey?

Pony and I =P

The main focus is the monkey behind =P

See, Mee Kuan cycling wei!


We queued up for the shuttle bus which will bring us to the Four Season House after returning our bicycles. Something funny happened when I paid for the rental. The guy asked, "Hanya 1 jam saje?". I replied, "Letih, tak boleh tahan!". I think the rest usually rents for 2 or 3 hours. Haha.


Lining up

And so, we took pictures!

Spending time wisely eh?

June and I in the bus =P


We took a short tour around the park and got down when we reached the Four Season House. And thank god, the season that day was late spring, which was pretty cool and refreshing. How I wish Malaysia's temperature will drop until that low, but I know it is impossible. If this day comes, I think we'll be worried instead of happy. Haha. Took a number of pictures in there, RM 3 for 15 minutes of air conditioned walk. Not too bad also! =P


Woohoo, I love the temperature!

Three musketeers

View of the garden

Yours truly =)

Spot the view behind?

Bea joined us later

I heart this picture!

Too tired til 'chi bek'!

There's a pond behind us actually!

Now you can see =P

Bea seems like gonna fall down! Haha

Enjoying scenery eh?

My turn

Not to forget, Bea's

Spot the little cottage? Too bad we can't enter this part

In the small passage

Four Season House =)


Once we stepped out of the Four Season House, we can feel heat. OMG! We should really go to the park early in the morning, before the sun emits its powerful heat to kill us. =P Juneebaby promised to piggy-back me, but she also "beh-tahan" the hot weather. So in the end, forced Bea to do so, but only lasted for less than 1 minute. And yet she complained that I tortured her. OMG!


Not even more than 1 min, I'm serious!

Then became like that! Gawd!

And said Bye with an ice cream!


And it ended our one day trip to Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam. I definitely will pay another visit there, because I want to try Flying Fox, want to go to Skytrex Adventure and others. Of course, I'll go early in the morning next time. =P We headed to 记得食 SS2 PJ for late lunch after that. It has been ages since I went to this outlet. The branch in Bukit Bintang isn't even up to its standard yet. That's why I didn't dine there for such a long period. And now, I finally got the chance to taste the food there again. Found the familiarity. =)


My food hunting partner =P

This noodle is damn nice!

No comments: