Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle

It's time to exercise!


And we went for cycling in Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya again. Seriously, you guys should go and have a look in there, especially early in the morning. We learned from our mistake, so we went early in the morning. It was damn refreshing, unlike city. The biggest surprise was, Ray actually went there with Bea and I. I've not meet her since the release day of SPM results. But Juneebaby gotta tutor and hence can't join us that day.


I actually wanted to try activities like Flying Fox, but they said we gotta book earlier to enjoy those extreme games. Too bad. Guess what, we managed to cycle up to Empangan Sungai Kuning, a little further than Taman Cendawan. Damn proud of myself! If you don't know why, kindly refer to my archives and search for my previous post about this park. =P


Ask you here to exercise, not talk on the phone, kay? =P

I only managed to cycle until here last week

Deer, doe?

Spot them?

On our way back after cycling

And we definitely won't miss the chance to take pictures

Posers

I'm in love with pinkie towel! Haha.

Aiyo, cycle until bicycle also fell down! Pro!

Red bicycle ( I realised I own many reddie things now )

Say HI!

Damn poser also!

Wooo~ My jump shot!

3 of us

Camwhore because nobody around to take for us =(

Damn tiring

But still, PEACE!

And yet they were sleeping

No comments: