Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LAN-Free

I really enjoyed last week. Why? Really simple, because we had a week without LAN classes. *Shout and scream* And of course, we didn't waste any single second or minute. Continue reading and scrolling down to know more.


Da Sang Rae Korean BBQ Restaurant


It has been ages since I stepped inside this restaurant. I've been there during the first month of college, and not paying any visits since then. Nah, not because of the food or anything, because eating there consumes lots of time. It's only advisable to go there when we have break which is longer than an hour. =P


Interior

Medicine for Shirley who was sick on that day

Eherm, sit so close huh?

And she changed her partner later on

Side dishes, which were F.O.C

Jocelyn with her oh-so-spicy meal

Same goes to Chee Seong

Tio will just finish everything without tasting them

Shirly and I


Club 9


We didn't eat all the time of course, we gotta do some exercise also. Headed to Club 9 for pool, and it was my first time there. I saw a girl who was damn chun, she really played well. In comparison, I seems like a kindergarten kid in there. And I wasn't a quick learner in this case. But at least I managed to get some scores. Was cheating for the most of the time because we relocated the white ball, to an angle which suited us best. Haha. And thanks to Shirley, we were the noisiest gang in there. We were laughing all the time and intended to hit each other with the sticks provided. =P


Busy talking on the phone only

Both playing

I actually gave up

But I tried again =P

Busy dunno reading what pulak


Let's A Cup


Weather nowadays really can kill one alive. 34-36 degree Celcius everyday, who can stand such a hot but not damp weather? And so one day, Li Jin, Shirley and Chee Seong went to buy bubble tea for us. Damn nice, right? Haha. I was waiting for the drink in the air conditioned class. =P Thanks ya!


Drinking while asking questions. Geng!

Enlarge to look at Tio's expression

Li Jin and Jocelyn

And this is definitely Shirley


The Street Cafe


A new cafe was opened right opposite Taylor's main campus. So, we decided to give it a go since many of them said the food in there was kinda nice. I dunno whether we ordered the wrong dishes or what, we didn't get to eat any extraordinary nice food also. Maybe we should try other dishes next time. =P






Li Jin's House


Of course, we'll never forget to study for upcoming tests and exams. We had a sort of group study in Li Jin's house, and actually messed up everything in her house. ( Practically just the table in the living room. ) Good example for students eh? Haha.


Tio wearing his very own tudung =P

Sam was teaching Li Jin

And I dunno what they did

My mess


P.S: We bumped into MY FM Myvi SE Team the other day and got some presents! =P


Things we got from them

So, I'm going for it!

No comments: