Saturday, May 16, 2009

YED

You must not miss it!
Yes, it's a must.


Make sure that you're free on the 3rd of June 2009. A couple of hours will do of course. Yeah, you may wonder why now. And I definitely know that curiosity kills a cat. So, I shall not take this suspense to a higher level, right?


YED, or Young Entrepreneurs' Day in exact, is an event organised by Taylor's Business School students. They will all own a booth on that particular day, to brush up their marketing or business skills and also to do charity at the same time. I see no reasons for you guys to miss this event. I'll go for it of course.




As for my dear Juneebaby, she's involved in this event too. Her booth name is Sensation. Wanna see Juneebaby with an outstanding and unexpectable outfit? Then you really gotta go for it and look for her stall on that day. I shall not reveal her outfit here. She'll be selling soya milk, grapes, cupcakes and cookies. Definitely melts your heart on the spot.




Not to forget, she'll be selling limited number of tees as well. The theme of the tees is "Love Life". It is actually a campaign, creating awareness in all of us to appreciate what we have. And I'm glad that she's trying to do it through YED. Impressive, really. So, what are you guys waiting for? Do your part for the unfortunate ones, and give a hand to our young entrepreneurs. A book of coupon costs RM10. Kindly contact Juneebaby at tessyq_145@hotmail.com or leave her a message in her blog.


Taiwan Love Life Campaign, and I actually teared

Love Life

No comments: