Friday, July 25, 2008

1st Try

Weekend is here again. Bliss~ I simply love weekends. Why? Because it's time to relax and strive harder the next week. How I wish everyday is a Saturday, where Sunday won't come. Yes, I know. This is a silly thought of mine only, okay? =[


I'm going to have my first driving lesson on this Sunday. Pretty weird, right? I keep this matter aside for so long and only decided to learn when my L license is going to expire soon, in exact is on the 23rd of August. Hope everything goes smoothly. I don't want to look like a total fool though.


Still thinking whether should I go for the 30 Hours Famine camp in New Era College because Set might not be able to go. A tough decision to make!


By the way, BLUE house members did well in today's matches. They won every games, as in those held in the field only. Still, I'm really proud of them. Keep it up BLUE! Too bad there isn't Sports Day this year, due to some reasons which I also don't know. BLUE rocks!


P.S: The ice box gave me a huge surprise, smelly to the max!

No comments: