Saturday, July 12, 2008

30 Hour Famine Camp

Should or shouldn't I?


I feel like going for it as it is my last year in high school. But another problem hold me back. Trial is in early September, which is really close to the camp. And for god's sake, I forgot to ask my daddy when he called back this noon.


My family members are in France currently. OMG! I wanna go so badly, okay? The really romantic country, and I have not even set my foot in it. Yes, after my SPM, I must go on travelling, okay? I think they are in France Disneyland now! Another favourite of mine. Yes, I am childish! And that's me. I want lotsa souvenirs from Disneyland and I told sister on phone. Do get them for me, okay? =P


A new week gonna start just in a blink of eye. And plans have to be carried out by next week too. Hope it really work out and help on our studies. Few questions per day on that 5 subjects. Half year more. I can't wait for school to end actually. =]


P.S: Next Thursday is the Vocational Week! Go Joyians! =]

No comments: