Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In Between The Extreme-S



Well, feel that my blog title today is sort of weird? I bet you do. Maybe something's wrong with me but I just feel that the title should be something like that. So, I'm back to blogosphere, although I didn't blog for few days only. =P


Well, my family is in the plane now and will be arriving around 8 o'clock in the morning the next day. Of course, I'm not going to KLIA this time. But I will be looking forward for my souvenirs after I come home from tuition tomorrow. God bless I do get what I want.


Another news. And I am really happy about it. Yes, he left us but he didn't leave like that without anything behind. He left the most precious thing for him I think, which is his babies. The female got pregnant and gave birth to 5 babies which became 4 now. Thanks, now, you brought another reason for me to smile in this tense period of mine. I love you, and I know you can hear me, don't you? =]

But between this moments, things from the other end tend to happen. This is why I named the title of the post as what it is. Things didn't go smoothly this year. I don't understand why. We are suppose to be a team, a group. But the bond between us isn't that strong anymore. The laughter we once had, where is it? It seems to be far away. I really hope this Thursday can bring us back again and also bring our JOY back. Let this be a history and look forward for a better day!

No comments: