Friday, July 18, 2008

Vocational Day 2008

Okay, at last I can upload pictures to Blogger already. So what's my frist post of the day? Obviously about the latest event, which is the Vocational Day. As usual, the Form 5's have to sell something in conjuction of this event.


So we planned a week earlier and settled up with Nasi Lemak ( Normal, Chicken Rendang and Sotong ), Ice Lemon Tea, Fruits Platter, Cocktail and Jelly. Everybody got their respective jobs to handle with.


So on Wednesday night, I started to make the Jelly from 9.30-11.30. Why I started at 9.30? A really long story and I will blog about that soon. Then I packed them the next morning. When the clock struck 11.15, all of us went down and started to prepare for our stall. Karen's mummy came over and sent us the Nasi Lemak and helped us packed them as well. =]


After all, all of us were confused because of the delivery thingy was going on also. Nobody knows which drinks and food can be sold and which can't. Everything was pretty messed up. But still, we enjoyed the whole thingy. Why? Everybody was working with each other and I felt that the bond between us came back. Pretty good, huh?


When the whole event was over, we ate our food ( which is reserved for Joyians! ) and also some other food from the other stalls. Whole Form 5 was enjoying that moment perhaps and I even heard ' Yum Sing ', which is toast in Cantonese. Mr Yu saw us eating in Foyer C during his period, but I guess fishy is pretty understanding that day as he didn't burn us when we came in late to the Chemistry Lab. =]


A question might popped up in your mind now. After reading what I blabbering for so long, I didn't even mention about profit or loss. Wanna know? It's a No-No. Why? Still, the answer is the same. =P


*Everybody looking at the thing blankly*

*And it is ... COCKTAIL!*

*Phewwitt, Simone is back to Joy?*

*Our brochure*

*June's masterpiece*

*Our stuff*

*Sheepzy gona crazy!*

*From top*

*From side*

*She's a Sej textbook now*

*Hor, reading comic la? =P*

*So attentive o =]*

*Karen naughty, not helping mummy!*

*All preparing*


*So free la this 2?*

*Partial of my food*

*Money $$*


*The leftover*

*Me and J*

*Bring so big spoon to eat o!*

*I'm rich XD*

*And now, we're rich!*

*Jiunn Huah's choc fruit platter!*

*Yi Fei so hardworking o*

*Croissant VS. Egg tart*

*The red heart*

*Poser*




P.S: It's the last year!

No comments: