Friday, July 4, 2008

It's OVER! And it's coming~


Finally, exams are officially over for now. Eventhough some of the results might not really be that good, but it's too late. Everything is over, so why regret as I tried my best? When I told mummy about some predictions of my results, she gave me a really funny response. She said, " You thought you are in elementary school meh? All the subjects also can get 100% ar?" By the way, thanks mummy!


Not to forget, my family will go to United Kingdom this Sunday. Argghh.. I wanna go really badly! I hate to stay at home alone ( Maid is excluded in this case ). 10 days!! They are going to have fun in London, Paris and etc but ME? Growing fungus at home!


Besides, I really don't know what am I going to do for this 10 days. Yes, going to school is a must. But after that? In the evening and night? Watching TV alone, laughing alone and etc. Gosh.. It's definitely driving me crazy!


Waiting for some fun~ =P


我以为时间能冲淡一切,
但这都是我天真的想法。
时间并不能完成我这自私的要求,
却在我伤口洒上盐巴。

No comments: