Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight

Finally, I watched The Dark Knight already. Well, this movie didn't let me down like what others in my school commented about it. For me, this movie definitely worth to be classified as one of the summer blockbuster hit!


You guys should really give it a try. Pay full attention to it then you won't miss the parts and wondering what's happening. Although the movie was about 2 and a half hours, I didn't really feel tat because it was well filmed with correct suspense, conflicts and everything at the right moment.


Christian Bale looks really good in the movie, with cool cars, weapons and all sort of high-tech equipments. I love them. Everything was like so futuristic. One thing I don't like about the movie is the ending. Gosh, why must it be like this? But, I'm still waiting for the next sequel! =]







***********************************************************************



*China Central Television*


I found this picture in Yahoo! just now and it is indeed a special and unique building for me.It is the new China Central Television headquarters building is seen in Beijing Thursday July 17, 2008. The building consists of two angled towers connected at the top to form a continuous loop of horizontal and vertical sections. The spectacular 230 meter (755 foot) building, one of Beijing's tallest, will house more than 10,000 staff. The building is one of a series of landmarks, notable for their futuristic design, that will greet visitors to the Olympics Games, which open Aug. 8.

No comments: