Sunday, July 20, 2008

High School Musical 3



I searched for High School Musical 3 - Senior Year in Youtube just now and found this video which I claimed it as the best video they have in Youtube now. It is the first time that High School Musical 3 will be in the cinemas, not only in Malaysia and also in every other countries. Disney must be earning lots from this series of HSM movies. =]


The trailer shows that the movie will be released on the 24th of October in Europe countries. To get an exact date for Malaysians, I searched in GSC cinemas site as well and found out that ... all Malaysians can watch it a day earlier as it is screening on the 23rd of October in Malaysia.


I am going for the movie no matter what. Not that I am a huge fan of them but this movie is not bad after all and the trailer gave me a huge suspense. I am going for their High School Musical on Ice too with Steph on the 19th of August. The show will be really nice I reckon. =P


Anyway, the interhouse competition is going on in my school. That's the reason why you will see students in colour t-shirts nowadays. Pictures for the competition on Wednesday are in Jaren's camera. I bet she needs a long time to send me all the pictures. =P Lastly, BLUE rocks!!


P.S: I want to watch THE DARK KNIGHT badly!

No comments: