Monday, February 23, 2009

AIESEC Assesment Day!

As I mentioned last week, I went for the AIESEC interview. Few days ago, I received e-mail from AIESEC, and I passed. So, I had to attend the Assesment Day in the Multi Purpose Hall last Saturday. At first, I hesitated whether I should go or not, but in the end I went.


Early in the morning, Jocelyn, Li Jin and Chee Seong had breakfast with me in McDonald's. Million thanks to them for sacrificing their sleeping hours and walked all the way down to Taylor's on a weekend. =P I left around 9.50 a.m as the AIESEC thingy will start at 10 a.m.




During the registration, I spotted some familiar faces. ( They were in the same group as I was during the Induction Conference. ) For the first session, we had a quick test and a game. We were all divided into group of ten and had to build a structure from newspapers, bottles and magazines. Some of us gotta trade or buy items which we didn't have. And not to forget, some gotta be warriors to protect the structure as warriors from different groups will attack. It was fun. =)




Thanks to Li Jin and Jocelyn again for accompanying me for lunch. =) Kit from PM9 joined us also. After that, we headed back to MPH and we had a small debate session. All of us in the group had a role to play and gotta debate on why he or she should be in the hideout which can only fit four persons when the meteriod hit the Earth. My role was a maid. LOL! Then, we had to create a PBoX ( Project Based on Exchange ) about World Peace. This was the most difficult one of all for me. Ya-dah ya-dah, and it was time to go home. =P


**********************************************************************


OMG, there are Chemistry practical test and Thinking Skills test tomorrow. We know nothing about it until today. So, we gotta prepare for both tests in one night. The TKS test will be counted for forecast result also. Gosh, hopefully I won't screw it up. =P


SPM results will be released on 12th of March, I bet many of you know about it. We are all allowed to be absent with permission on that day, as in we don't have to hand in letter for our absence. But classes will be conducted as usual. I think I'll just skip the entire day because SSS won't release our results early in the morning also. We're always later than the others. =( Besides, I don't know how to go Taylor's from Hulu Langat. Lol.


And coincidentally, it was raining heavily during the last half hour of my last class. I was praying so hard that it'll stop because I gotta walk all the way up to Taylor's Business School WITHOUT an UMBRELLA! And yeah, it didn't stop raining. I was all wet when I finally got into my car. How am I suppose to recover from illness then? =(


P.S: The chance to get in AIESEC is really small in my opinion. There are only few slots available. I doubt I can make it though, but at least I tried. =)

No comments: