Friday, February 13, 2009

Hearts, NO?

OMG, I reached Taylor's around 8 a.m today and my first class of the day was Chemistry. And my Chemistry test was scheduled to start at 8 a.m also. I was rushing all the way and even ran up to the respective class. ( Okay, stop assuming I woke up late or what-so-ever, I was late because of the massive jam before and after the toll as there was an accident. ) Luckily I was just on time and the facts didn't just went poof out of my mind. =)


And surprisingly, I met You Wen today during my early lunch. ( I hope I didn't spell his name wrongly. ) I went to Salmon Steak today with my classmates and when I was eating, somebody suddenly called me and I was pretty confused at first. It took me some time to figure who's that because he really changed a lot. Set told me something gross about the restaurant during our break and I hope it isn't true. =(


*************************************************************


Friday, theme day for PM8-ians again. And since Valentine's Day is just the day after today, our theme was " Love is in the air " ( The slogan wasn't true, I made it up! Sounds nicer! =P ). All of us wore either black or white to college today and we pinned a lovely red heart on our shirts. Cool, right? =P I think we're the only one who has different theme every Friday. That's the benefit of having really nice classmates and mentor.


We snapped photos again and today Michael brought his superb chio camera. I grabbed some of them from my class's blog to post them here. Sounds so evil, but actually not. I'm sharing them with more people so that others can see also, right? =P





P.S: Will be edited because I haven't transfer pictures from my camera and phone. Stay tune!

No comments: