Saturday, February 7, 2009

Awesome 10 =P

Things going on track these days, maybe because I'm slowly adapting myself into this new environment and my classmates are all really nice people. I heart you guys, PM8! And yes, I had my Math and Biology tests this week. Math was good, but as for Bio, I've got no comment on it at all. I didn't manage to finish the questions as my class started approximately half the period later and yet the test was supposed to be an hour. But anyway, it's over. =P


Oh yeah, if you have been really observant, you can see that we set a dress code sometimes. My classmates will just randomly pick whatever which come into their mind. The dress code for yesterday was ' Taylor's Tee ', but I didn't wear it. Nah, not because I forgot, but I didn't know about it at all as I went home earlier. They were calling me traitor for the whole morning. LOL!


*Alicia, Shirley and Li Jin*

*They were paid for this! ( Obviously not true )*

*Jocelyn and Sam*

*Appetizers*

*Caught you guys! =P*

*I was the camera girl*

*Most of them wore the tee!*

*But I blended in*

*Because I was in red! =)*


As for today, I went for the AIESEC induction conference and it was really cool! I think I didn't mention this in my blog before, I signed up for AIESEC and Leo Club during the Orientation Party few weeks ago. So, Set, June, Pui Shing and I went for it. The first word which comes to your mind when you see the word "conference" might be "BORING!". But seriously, it was pretty okay and fun.


Most of the time, we were in our own groups, especially when we were playing games ( Obviously-lah! ). I met people from ADP, TBS, SAM and of course A-Levels. I think people in AIESEC are really active and outgoing, and also friendly. In short, they are really nice people also. =P I registered and gotta go for an interview next week to get into the big family. God bless me! Oh yeah, I really like the games, especially Tribal Game. =)

No comments: