Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nightmares!

I used to dislike my timetable starting from the first day of college. But, guess what? I hope to have it back now. I should have appreciate it earlier, right? It's too late now. Programme office changed every students' timetable ( Only A-Levels perhaps ) and we gotta follow the new timetable starting from next week.


And now...


I hate my timetable to the max! It's the worst nightmare in life, okay? I've got numerous breaks in a day, either 3 or 4 hours and classes end later than the previous timetable. Wasted all the time. And I can't walk around the campus anymore, most of the lectures are conducted in the same class, CONTINUOUSLY! Pretty the same like days in high school.



I wonder if they will change their mind and decide not to change our timetable. God, can you hear me? =(



P.S: Entry about Taiwan will only be posted this weekend. Busy with homeworks and upcoming tests.

No comments: