Monday, February 16, 2009

Starving!

No joke, okay? I was starving for the whole day. A question must pop up in your mind now, and yes, it's a MUST! Because I wanna blog about this no matter what.


As usual, I went for lunch with some of my classmates and today we went to T.A.B ( Ask me for the full name if you're interested to know more ). We ordered our meals around 12.15 p.m and we were still in a pretty good mood that time. We played cards while waiting for the food and drinks to be served. Oh yeah, there was a new scandal though. =P I was taking their photos in a very obvious manner and yet they didn't mind about it. Aww, how sweet! LOL!





But the service there was the worst among all the restaurants I've been to. Another classmate of mine who went to the restaurant 20 minutes after us got their drinks and yet we didn't. Okay, we were pretty cool about it and we talked to the waitress there. Still, we didn't get our drinks until it was 12.45 p.m.


Imagine, we waited for half and hour for the drinks only and yet others who came later than us got their food. And you know what stupid reason they gave us when we questioned them? They said because many of them ordered the same food, so the chef will cook for the majority first. Then it's not the first come first serve basis at all. We got LAN class at 1 p.m and the food was only served at 12.55 p.m. I only ate two spoons and yet I paid RM 6. LOL, the most expensive fried rice I've eaten in my life so far!


And I ran all the way back to the main campus from Taylor's Business School. The 2 spoons of rice didn't give me enough energy for the whole work done also. Serious, T.A.B is not a good choice for students who have only an hour break! If you insist to eat there, better check on them every 5 minutes and all of you gotta order the same food. =.=


*****************************************************************


Today's Thinking Skills class was fun because of the discussion. I'll post the passage here and I guess it can at least make you smile for a second or two. =)


One NGO did a worldwide survey, but it failed miserably. The question was: "Could you please tell us your honest opinion for the solution to the shortage of food in the rest of the world."

In Africa, they didn't know the meaning of food.
In Western Europe, they didn't know the meaning of shortage.
In Eastern Europe, they didn't know the meaning of opinion.
In Middle East, they didn't know the meaning of solution.
In Asia, they didn't know the meaning of honest.
In South America, they didn't know the meaning of please.
In the USA, they didn't know the meaning of the rest of the world.


*Click to enlarge*



P.S: I found the thingy in the photo above on the table during my Thinking Skills class. That guy must be pretty free or bored! =P

No comments: