Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hectic Friday!

Yesterday, we celebrated February babies' ( Fiona, Heng, Hui Ning & Jennie ) birthday in the class, during Chemistry again. =P Ms. Cindy tried to bluff them and said that she was going for a meeting, so we had to stay in the class for approximately half an hour before our next class. She returned around 5 minutes later with a cake. Haha! Hopefully they like it though.


Happy Birthday!








As I mentioned in my previous post, I gotta do my assignments ( Chem & Bio ) and attend the AIESEC Welcome Party, so I stayed back after class. Imagine, I was in the library for 4 hours, pretty boring and tiring because I gotta face the computer ( I was looking for information ). And the library was full of people, and most of them was there because of Chemistry project. I hate to do projects. =(


When the clock showed 5.30 p.m, Li Jin and Tio helped to carry my fruits to the cafeteria for the party later on. A million thanks! =) The party started around 6.30 p.m, when most of the participants arrived. I met more people today, especially seniors who weren't there during Induction Conference and Assesment Day. But something kept me in dilemma yesterday. It's a compulsory for new members to join Local Leadership Development Seminar in Ipoh from March 20th to 22nd. Most of them are having semester break but I'm not, and it's the day after my big day. Gosh!

No comments: