Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lightning!

Peeps, I went to T.A.B again today. Can you imagine it? After yesterday's incident, we still gave them another chance. ( In fact, we had 2 hours of break, so no worries! =] ) We played "Uno Stacko" and I gotta hold my food whenever it wasn't stable because it will just fall right in front of me. Slacked for an hour and then I accompanied Set to the Korean B.B.Q restaurant.








There was a talk held in Multi Purpose Hall for CAL students today and it was really boring. I can't listen to what the speaker was blabbering about and ended up having a SMS session with Shirley. The group of students beside me even played songs from their phones. LOL!


And guess what? It was raining cats and dogs when I was driving home today. The sky was totally dark and the only thing I can see was LIGHTNING! Yes, it wasn't a good thing for me, not even a tiny bit. Hopefully this only happened once in a while but not always. I don't like it at all. =(


***********************************************************************


Check out the video I've posted along with this post also. It's totally irrelevant with my post above but I simply think that I should share it with you guys. Click on it and fast forward it to the part by 黑角. They are a dance group which won a competition in Taiwan. Their dance definitely worth that 2 or 3 minutes of yours. Give it a go! Enjoy! =)


No comments: