Friday, November 20, 2009

Bye AS!


Notes tag along wherever you go during your exam weeks.
Even if you're having sushi for lunch, you have to read at the same time.
Yes, very pathetic.

But, my exams finally ended this morning!

I had Chocolate Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks while waiting for June to finish her paper, because I decided to have it after exams. It'll taste better when you're happy. Don't you agree with this? And headed to 1 Utama for a movie after that. Set Wern wanted to watch "A Christmas Carol" badly, I think she mentioned it since last month, and so that's the movie for the day. We watched the 3D one, and I bet she won't want to watch any movies in 3D so often. Haha.

Yes, it's just an update on my last day of exam! More to come. =)


Wave goodbyes to all the notes and past year papers!

No comments: