Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lies



Lying is the nature of humans, isn't it? Honestly, I think that everybody lies, even if it is unintentionally or on purpose. It may be a small lie, just like how we would praise somebody, because we care about his or her feelings. I would be surprised, if you tell me that you've never tell lies before. And in fact, I do tell lies as well.


In my opinion, it is pretty difficult to be honest at all times. There will be a moment, where you would have to lie. I agree, I really do. But if you lie for someone's good, then it is a good lie, and I guess it isn't really wrong to tell those kind of lies.


However, I do not like to be lied. Well, I mean those really big lies. Maybe you should just picture some of them in your mind because I wouldn't want to give any examples here. I really can't stand them, especially when I know the truth later on. And yes, truth is always ugly, for most of the time. Although I might not be able to take it, but I would rather know the truth from the very beginning.


What about you? Knowing that you've been lied and just live with it?

No, I can't.


“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you” - Friedrich Nietzsche


P.S: The sun will shine again, it surely will. =)

No comments: