Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gone



The moment I stepped out of my high school on the day which I had my Accounting papers for SPM, I knew that this would happen. I knew that I would miss this place, each and every buildings, no matter how much I disliked them when I was a student in that school. But I didn't know that I would miss them so soon, because I'm only one year out.


I was on my way to Langat Hill for dinner with some of the PM8-ers and lecturers yesterday. And since my high school is located nearby, I had the chance to look at it once again. In fact, I was pretty excited that I actually told Tio, Hui Ning and Wai Han who were in my car that they will be able to see my high school, again and again.


Sometimes, I would rather be right back there, a place which we used to name it as "Prison" during our schooling years. It's the time when I was stress free, worry free, and responsibility free, as compared to the present me. I know, I shouldn't be complaining because I haven't even finish my Pre-U programme yet, but I just miss those days badly.


I believe most readers feel the same way as I do as well. Friends and teachers, they are the ones who made schooling a lot more fun! And yes, it is a bit silly to think that all of us would be able to keep in touch or to have get-together once in awhile. Because, we do go into separate ways eventually.


Now, I realise that, I would give in anything to have those moments back.


P.S: Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.

No comments: