Saturday, November 7, 2009

When It's Too Late



When I was having dinner in a restaurant which is located in Sungai Long, my phone beeped. I had a text message, and the sender is the one who usually floods my inbox with her SMS-es. I thought it was a normal message, but hell no, it wasn't!


"Why you din go see S.H.E de ar?"


I couldn't believe what I saw, seriously. I knew nothing about S.H.E's promo tour until she sent me this text message. ( I'm a S.H.E fan, just in case you dunno why am I blogging about this. ) And guess what I replied? I asked her, " Wait, which S.H.E?". Yes, it's very stupid to ask a question like this but I wanted to double confirm.


I came home and I quickly went to the forum to look for further information. And yes, they will be in 1 Utama tomorrow for the launching of Osim new product. I guess examinations are driving me crazy. Usually I will know about it few weeks in advance if they are coming to Malaysia, because I would never want to miss the chance to meet them. But I'm going to miss it now.


Why?


The answer is very simple. Because I'm having my Biology Paper 1 on Tuesday and I couldn't afford to spend my day queuing up to catch a glimpse of them right now. I guess I have to wait for months, until they have their concert in Malaysia to meet them again. Sigh.

No comments: