Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exam Break

9 down, and 1 more to go before I can wave goodbye to all the past year papers, notes, textbooks and reference books. My table is really messy, with notes and books lying here and there, but I love to leave them like that. I prefer to hunt for the notes whenever I need them. Sounds crazy, but I guess it's just another way to remind myself that I'm studying.


Honestly, I dunno why I can't put myself to sleep whenever I need my slumber, especially on exam weeks. I would just lie on the bed, turning to my left and to my right for hours and my eyes are still wide awake. Yeah, I know it's very weird, but perhaps that's me.


And another thing that I would usually do during exam weeks, is to restock the snacks and chocolates. Eating is the best way to stay awake, and of course, it makes me feel contented. Don't ask me why is it so, I can't answer you as well. I won't be surprised if I gain a little weight after the exams.


I can't wait for Friday to come, despite I'm sitting for my Chemistry Paper 1. Because it then marks the end of my AS final. But, it's not the start of my semester break. Classes will resume on the following Monday, which means there's only 2 days break. Better than nothing, and I guess I will do nothing for that 2 days also. Good luck for the next paper! =)


Pictures taken on the day we had our Biology Practical.


Went to Sunway with the classmates for lunch and also a movie.
( Sam O & Li Jin )

And obviously we dined in Gasoline.
( Tio & Melissa )

Set & I

Wai Han & Hui Ning

Wen Qi & Heng

Just call 1 of them, and wait. All 3 of them may answer you.
Because their names are pretty similar in Mandarin. =P
( Sin Yee, Cindy & Vivian )

Vivian, Shirley, Heng & I

Li Jin, Yours truly & Shirley


P.S: Log on to http://www.8tv.com.my/quickie and vote for Sam Ong as your next 8TV quickie host. =)

No comments: