Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun At The Peak

During the Raya holidays, Beatrice came up with a sudden plan to go to Genting Highland. Honestly, I've got no time to prepare at all. I was wearing a sleeveless top and skirt, then headed over to meet up with the rest already. See how unprepared I was? Luckily one of my jackets was in the car, I couldn't imagine how would it be if it wasn't.


It was around 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon when we reached the peak. Pretty late, right? But we still had fun. We went to the outdoor theme park for some rides. And fortunately, the crowd wasn't a big one although it was a holiday. So, we didn't spend much time on queuing.


We can even take pictures when we were lining up for tickets. =P
( Grace, Junee, Yours truly & Beatrice )

I guess I don't have to introduce her in my blog anymore.

No, we weren't trying to be vain. Spending time wisely only. =)

And finally a group picture before entering the theme park.

Went inside Beryl's for a quick tour before we headed for the rides.
( Bea & I, and I miss you truckloads! )

June & I

First ride of the day =)


And next, we headed for Cyclone. The kononnya Malaysia's first roller coaster.

Our wristbands. Guess which is my hand? =P

If you've been to Genting, you certainly know that the queue for Cyclone usually takes a long time. And again, to kill time, we took pictures. =P

2 awesome people in my life =)

Yes, we can even take picture when we were already seated. Haha.

But, it wasn't scary also.
When we were about to go, I asked June, "Scream or not?"
She said yes, and so we bagi muka lah sikit. =P


Best spot for pictures, stated on the board.
But, what do you think?


Crammed ourselves in the antique car

Another shot =P

Spot the red jacket? It was actually Beatrice's, and it looked gigantic on June. Haha.


See, get what I mean earlier? Haha.
Oh, we were waiting for our turn for the Pirate Ship thingy.

Ambassadors? Haha.

Went for a few more rides which we didn't take any pictures.
But we took some group pictures again.

The red bus again. Favourite spot for group pictures.


Mr. Energizer! =)


It was around 7 p.m when we finished off with the rides. Most of us were starving by then and hence we went for dinner in Gohtong Jaya. Yes, we weren't fans of fast food on that day. And with that, it marks the end of the fun-filled day.


P.S: The picture below is the cutest picture I've seen in this morning. My heart just melted.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks