Monday, February 8, 2010

Ex-Surians Gathering ( Primary )

30.12.2009


My memory is failing me, no joke.


I was staring at the pictures for God-knows-how-long and I couldn't recall anything about the gathering besides where were we, and it was no surprise, because I managed to do so with the help of the pictures. I guess I'm aging and I'm becoming more forgetful. Oh, did I just sound like I'm in my 70's? I bet I did. =P

__________________________________________________________________


Meeting up with the primary schoolmates was great, really. I've met some of them before this gathering, but I didn't get to see a few of them for the past 6 years also. To me, they still look pretty much the same, recognisable and have not changed much. Maybe they have only grown taller, but nothing more than that. Haha.


We went to Sakae Sushi for lunch while waiting for the rest to come and join us. The only thing I remember is the fact that all of us crammed ourselves in this tiny room, which couldn't fit more than 8 persons ( According to the waitress ). Oh, there were 12 of us, and the number of us increased from time to time. Some of them actually sat outside of the room also.


Kah Yerng, Audrey, Kar Lin and Jiunn Huah.

See Yau, Set Wern, Yours Truly and Suet Yin.

Rashaun, Sydney, Wye Kik and Nelson.

Their so-called "Lala" pose. Haha.

The girls :)

Suet Yin, Mee Kuan & See Yau.
I don't know if you realise or not, I'm in between the S's again. :P

I think they randomly joined in for picture also, can't remember. Haha.

Jiunn Huah changed his number and didn't inform anybody. So smart.
In the end, he missed the previous gathering, the 5 Joy '08 one.

Grace ( Primary school )
I spent most of my time with them back then.
Well, I had to, because we were in the same class! Haha.

Representatives from Hope & Charity. =P

Joy

Group picture!
Scroll up to find out their names if you really want to know, I'm lazy.


Then, we headed to Wong Kok for second round! Nah, it wasn't because we were hungry, it was simply because we had nothing else to do. See, it was school holiday and we couldn't get movie tickets, so yeah, we decided to have a drink to kill time.


Wei Jie came after his exam, if I'm not wrong.

This girl here needs no introduction also, right? :)

Sydney and Kar Lin

I forgot who took this picture, either See Yau or Wye Kik.
That fellow tried to crop me out of the picture, aiyoh.

Fooled around with my camera as well.

Seriously, we couldn't think of where to go after we finished our drinks.
We walked around and ended up taking pictures randomly. Haha.

Top: Jin Xung, Suet Yin & Rashaun
Bottom: Set Wern, Yours Truly, Chy Munn & Sydney

Top: Set Wern, Yours Truly, See Yau & Wei Jie
Bottom: Wye Kik, Wei Jie and Kah Yerng

Okay, they're the same few people. Not naming them again. :P


I don't know how long we spent just to take pictures, and when we were finally done with it, our stomachs were rumbling, asking us to feed them with food. Oh, by that time, some of them already went home because they needed to do something else. So, the remaining ones went on an expedition, to hunt for this restaurant suggested by Sydney.


The concierge in Pavilion gave us a map and roughly told us the way to Changkat Bukit Bintang. Yes, map was all we had, and also with the help from Sydney's friend on the other end of the phone, we made it! We walked all the way there from Pavilion and actually found the restaurant too! Haha.


Palate Palette

Wei Jie, Suet Yin, Sydney and Chy Munn

Rashaun's failed attempt to kiss See Yau.

All of us who went for the dinner :)



I would really love to meet them again!


When is our next gathering? Hopefully not 6 years from now. Haha.

No comments: