Monday, February 22, 2010

I Shouldn't



Sometimes I wonder if it really matters to make a decision on something which has bothered me for a long period of time. Whenever I'm left with nothing to do, I think it over again and again but it doesn't help at all, I still find myself in a dilemma. Maybe all I want is somebody to tell me what to do, I really can't endure this anymore. Perhaps it's true, indecision is really a form of dependency; we are all waiting for somebody to give us an answer.


They said, "Do it or do not do it, you will regret both. Why don't you just do it?". Yes, it sounds like it is really easy to do so, but in fact, it isn't. I know both the advantages and disadvantages after I follow whatever the tiny little voice in my head tells me to do. Which outweighs which? Advantages outweighs the disadvantages or the other way round? I have no idea.


I'm still trying not to decide anything yet, but I have no more time. I need a decision, and whatever it is, I have to accept the responsibilities and consequences for making it. If only I can make up my mind the moment I wake up tomorrow morning. Sigh.


Be strong now, because things will get better.
It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.

No comments: