Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lou Sang '10

Today marks the end of Chinese New Year. Come to think of it, I have not posted anything about CNY in my blog yet. Whenever I go blog-hopping for the past two weeks, I can definitely see updates on CNY. I guess it's time for me to share my CNY as well. So, I shall start with the PM8's Lou Sang. :)


Guess what, I actually went through my archives to search for my previous post about our Lou Sang on January '09. It surprised me, to see how much we've changed in a year. The changes were only obvious when I compared the pictures in both entries. Sad to say, that was our second and last Lou Sang session. I doubt we'll have the next Lou Sang, as in involving the whole PM8. :(


I don't know why is it rotated, because it isn't like that in my folder.
I'm too lazy to upload again, so just bear with it dear readers. :P
Oh, and if you don't know why there was a cake on that day, continue reading!

Ms. Chong, I miss Thinking Skills classes!
Shouldn't have complained about it last time. :(

Part of the Yee Sang! :)

Unpacking the boxes to get our Yee Sang.

Still in progress, be patient people! :P

Cindy, Vivian & Wen Qi
For some reasons, I find this picture extraordinary cute!


Sexy Number 1. Hahaha!

Crackers, the best part about Yee Sang!
2 days ago, I had Yee Sang without the crackers.
They replaced them with Muruku. Bleh, NOT nice at all. :(

Jennie, Yours truly & Su Ann :)

Haha, I remember about this picture.
I asked them not to start first because I wanted to take a picture of the Yee Sang.
I took 2 pictures and wasn't satisfy with any, which means they cannot start yet.
Sam Ong then grabbed the camera and took this for me. Frustrated, I think. Haha.

Ms. Chong :)

I don't know how did he manage to do that! OMG!

Ning was the only one who posed for the camera, loves you. :P

Okay, now I love Heng too. :D



Sam, giving her thank you speech.
Why? Because we celebrated the January babies' birthdays also!
Now that explains the picture of the cake above. Haha.

Sam Tham & Geraldine, January babies too.

Mr. Peter :)

Happy Birthday! :)


PM8

No, I'm not naming everyone of us. Check my Facebook instead!


Levi's jeans are plain AWESOME.

Set it as your display picture, Sam! :P

No comments: