Saturday, February 27, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonades!



It hurts to see friends in immense pain, especially when there's nothing I can do about it.


Of course, I've never been through the same thing you're facing now. I might not be able to understand how devastating it is and I might not be able to give you the best advices or solutions. But friends, I'm here whenever you need somebody to talk to, to share whatever which is troubling you now.


It's been awhile since I last saw your smile. You may find it difficult to do so because life can be more than a struggle for you recently. But bear in mind, the important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. You have to learn to let go of the past, and come to realise you won't get to see sunshine every day. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair, remember, it's only in the black of night that you will see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home.

No comments: