Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's True

"Hey, are you free? Let's go yum cha!"


Mind you, this text message was sent by Ms. Tan Shirley. A girl who has a curfew randomly invited us for yum cha sessions. How can we not go, right? Surprisingly, my parents accepted my lame excuse to go out also, although the clock showed quarter to nine. Awesome, so off we headed to Subang to meet up with the rest.


Guess where did we go for our yum cha session? Believe it or not, we went to Tanjung Mamak in USJ 9. ( Not so sure if 9 is the figure, go Google it if you want. ) Thinking about it alone makes me laugh. Wait, I guess I shouldn't reveal much on what happened on that night, it's for us to know and you to find out. By the way, I know about the differences between Teh 'O' and Teh 'C' already, and Air Bandung or whatsoever. Feel free to ask me if you don't know, I'm willing to clear your doubts. Haha.


Lifeless people ( Yours truly, Tio, Shirley, Melissa & Tsung Wai )
Do not ask me why did we take a picture, but it's absolutely normal to do so! :P


P.S: Shirley dear, do you want to me elaborate on what happened after that? Haha!

No comments: