Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Start

Here's a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near.


It's New Year's eve!
We all had a great time, hadn't we?


I can sum up almost everything which happened on that night in 5 integers. Believe it or not? The first integer is definitely 1. What does 1 stand for? Very simple, we watched only one movie on that day, which was "Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel". I actually laughed from the start of the movie until the end. Great movie to mark the end of the year. =P




The Apartment seems to be our only choice when we're in KLCC, I don't know why is it so myself. No doubts, that's where we feast like Kings on that night. Thank God that we reserved a table before we headed to the cinema, or else there wouldn't be a place for us to dine in. The area was packed, people were literally everywhere! That's how we define celebrations, I think.




2 is the next integer.
Brilliant readers like you should've known why by now.
Just in case that you don't know, it stands for 2 margaritas.
June insisted that we should order something different on that night.


Beautiful water fountain. :)


My favourite colour. :P



3 more digits, am I right? They are in a sequence, so the next one is definitely 3. It is actually the number of police blocks we saw on that night. Police blocks are equivalent to minor traffic congestion, which is why I dislike them. Never mind, they were just doing their parts. :)


Guess what? We headed to 4 different places on the very same night also. KLCC, June's house ( To get her sandals because she was in pain :P ), Mahkota Cheras and Semenyih. Don't ask me how did I end up in Semenyih, because I don't know why either. That's not even near to the place which I intended to go. As for 5, it marks the number of fireworks displays we saw. Beautiful explosions, I've always loved them. How can one not love them? I really don't understand.


That's my New Year's eve, what about yours? :)

No comments: