Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plain

I love this picture to bits! :P


If you are waiting for detailed posts about what happened recently, sorry to disappoint you again, your blogger here has no time for that yet. I'm a lousy blogger, I know. But still, I know you haven't gave up on me yet, have you? :)


Only 3 more days to go until Chinese New Year! I can already feel the joy of this festive season. Most of the decorations at home are up, except for the tiny ones which will only be up on the day itself. CNY cookies are arranged nicely on the dining table as well, can't wait to unseal them and eat as much as I can. Haha.


A very short update, your blogger here gotta run some errands now. I'll try to update before I leave to Chiang Mai. Yes, I'm heading to Thailand again. I know that I just went to Bangkok, but I've got no choice but to tag along since I have got nothing to do here. My CNY is always that boring. Have a nice day! :)


Loves.

No comments: