Tuesday, July 3, 2007

DaY 0fF..=]

although 2day is a day off 4 me..
but i wont b free 2 post entry later..so do it now instead..=P
so..let's c..
2day i woke up around 7..unwillingly of coz..
coz of d dumb2 maid woke me up..
but i slept bac til 8 sumthin..
den msg(s) woke me up..so in d end..me woke up..
hahax...
me waited 4 my breakfaz til 11..
felt sumthin awkward..
den called my mum n asked 4 my breakfaz..
who noes...she said she 4GOT~!!
n laugh innocently..
k..nvm..

instead i cooked myself..
juz a normal instant noodle...wif eggs
hahax...
den watched tv n browse d wed 4 2 hrs ba..
n of coz..
i hv 2 study..
i dunno wat's d matter wif me..
once wake up den backbone veri pain ler..
cant concentrate on studies at all..
spent nearly 1 hr 4 2 pg..
my god..im even slower den a turtle la..
swt..=[
i hate tis..

alwiz havin tis backbone pain thingy when im havin exam..
hello~...cant u find a better time??
n NOT my exam??swt..
since it happened..i hv 2 get thru it oso..
n lucky me..2day hurt my leg ag..
i din 4 of coz..

hurt by d dumb2 drawer..sharp end..swt
n it reali hurts...my god..
another cut on my leg...
but it's on different leg from d few days ago cut..
hehex...
muz remove d plaster later..or else dey wil notice tat..
den wil b an issue 4 few min 4 dem 2 laugh..
hehex...
oh yea..i changed my blog skin 2day..
hahax...
coz i found it hard 4 me 2 browse my entries oso..
eventhough i like d previous skin a lot..
hmm..if im free..
i wil take a look on d html code 4 d previous skin n c wat's wrong..
coz i reali luv it..
hahax...obviously..
i wont do it now..same reason..LAZY~!!
hahax...
but tis isnt bad s well..
quite a nice 1..
but i dun like d way d photos arranged..
hm..mayb i shud resize it myself b4 i post??
but ag..im juz 2 lazy..

so juz leave it..hahax
ok ok...tat's all 4 2day ler..
upcomin more entries after exam ya..
hahax...



No comments: