Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hop3LesS~!!

s wat i said yday..
2day is my am test...
n it's juz wat i expected..
im dead...i noe ntg..
especially d paper 2..
all d compulsory q was like..omg
wat is tat??no idea how 2 do at all..
part b n c werent good though..but it is at least better den d part a ba..
aikz...
n of coz...paper 1 was like usual la..
i dun hv enough time 2 do at all..
so at laz..few q were blank..without anythin it it..
god noes wat's my marks..
wil it b worse den d previous term??
aikz...veri veri down rite now..
2moro is my chem test pulak..hope it's better ler..
or else..im dead ag...
applying am in d test is reali a difficult way nerhx..
it's juz so different from usal exercise...
my god..juz kill me la..
few weeks later..after v get bac d results..
wonder how many lectures i hv 2 listen 2..
my god..more den 1 million huh??
every sub oso drop ba d result..aikz
2day knew my sej esei mark..
lost 8 marks there edi...
aikz...wat a moody day 4 me huh??
recently, i din feel happy even 4 a day ba..
2 many things 2 worry bout..
2 many things stuffed in my mind..
capacity reali full le ba..
i cant cope any other things edi...
exam is edi a big matter 4 me 2 cope wif..
i've got no other time n energy 2 think bout others edi..
can u juz leave me alone??
hmm..i muz find ways 2 cheer myself up..
i dun wanna b like tis..
i hate myself when im moody..aikz
dun feel like crappin anymore ler...
juz wish there's sum1 here 2 accompany n cheer me up rite now..aikz
伤心的时候,不要躲在角落哭泣。。
箫洒的微笑。。
因为微笑需要更大的勇气。。
but i alwiz need sum1 2 b there 2 help me 2 b brave enough 2 overcome tis..
but tis person wil nvr exist ba..
dunno...dun care..juz let it b..=P


No comments: