Thursday, July 5, 2007

n0t h3rE @gAiN~!!

omg..my chem paper 2day was like..
i cant describe it at al..
paper 1 i spot 1 careless mistake edi..
but it's when teacher rite nex 2 me wanan collect d paper..
it's fate..so i juz passed without changing..aikz
paper 2 was a disaster la my god..
i dunno d chemical formula 4 carbon carbonate..
n it ruined d whole q..worth 8 marks..
gosh..n those equation..
i noe how 2 write it in words form oni..instead of d formula 1..
so around 5 or 6 marks gone there??aikz..
den d drawing..drawn wrongly n blah..
i wonder how many marks gone huh??
30 altogether??aikz..no idea..
im juz so dead 4 tis paper...s well s others..
im reali so so so down after tis paper 2..
how can i b so so so stupid??
lost all tis marks??aikz...
dun even think tat i can score A 4 chem edi..
hopeless edi..another sub..
reali gonna die 4 every sub la..aikz..
but i reali hv 2 thx all of u..
thx 4 being rite by my side when im sad, moody n everythin..
thx 4 comfortin me..
thx 4 listenin 2 me tokin bout crapz..
thx 4 tryin 2 make me laugh...
i reali appreciate it..
cant imagine how i gonna go thru it without u all..
i mayb will b down 4 d whole nite n got no mood 2 revise my physics oso..
cant imagine d scene at all...=[
i'll look veri scary indeed if it reali happens..
reali reali thx all of u..^^
u'll nvr noe how i go thru tis few days..
coz u dun even care...
but thx god..u gave me tis whole lotz of amazing frenz..
dey din leave me alone..dump me aside..or bz wif their own stuffs when dey noe im down..
mayb god is fair..u get tis..n u'll lose tat..
but nvm..im edi satisfy wif it..
or mayb shud say im edi get used wif it..
makes not much big difference even if sum1 cares..
it's not big deal 4 sum1..
it's juz a normal moody day 4 me 4 sum1..
but nvm..glad tat i hv many others in my life..
ok..cant waste much time 2 update tis..
coz im havin a high speed readin wif my physics..
hope tis wont happen ag ler..
i reali cant stand any of it edi..
although physics is d laz paper of tis term..aikz
dun even wanna noe my results..
juz burn my paperz..aikz

No comments: