Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ex@m Is Ov3R~!!

tired yet fun day..hahax
well..2day woke up at 8..
not tat i wanna wake up...
but nvm..not reali sleepy..hahax
den browse d web 4 awhile luu..
10 sumthin den went 2 mv ler..
d set told me tat she 11 oni can go when im in d car ready 2 go edi..
so no choice..juz went on tat time..
when i reached mv, it's oni 11 in d morning..
no1 else there yet...except 4 lcy n michael..
so walked awhile wif dem luu...
it was like so weird u noe..
coz v got ntg 2 tok at all...
so kam gai la..hahax
but luckily it's juz 4 half n hr..
den audrey, kkl n nky reached ler..
dey r reali my saviours..hahax
but not long after dey reached..set n my oso reached ler..
den d guyz oso reached ler..
tat time den not sienz edi..
coz all of us walked separately..
me wif set n my luu...hahax
but honestly..im reali veri veri hungry..
so v went 4 lunch 1st..4 me is breakfaz de
hahax...
n of coz..we went 2 watch d transformers ler..
reali like wat others said..
tat show is reali nice..hahax
especially bumblebee n jazz..
when dey transformed 2 cars..my god
so nice la..luv dem so much..hahax
but hor..another show is screening rite nex 2 me nerhx..
popcorn war by my n d guyz..
my wont kena d popcorn de..
coz sum1 was there ma..help her 'kang' edi..
[hope my dun c tis]..hahax
n i think me n set were creatin lotz of noise..
hahax..v r tokin non stop throughout d movie la..
hope d sound effect is strong enough la..
so tat no1 heard us..hahax
v oso din miz d fun 2 tease my dey all in d cinema de..
i blif v r reali d moz noisy row in d cinema..hahax
n when v were comin out of d cinema..
guess who v met??
v saw d new stud of hope cls..
wif her old clsmates i think..
she was like so different from d her in skul..
she looked so happy n active 2day..
din recognise her at 1st..but she said hi 2 us..
tat's y v r shocked s well..hehex
n v came across 1 stall..sellin all sort of cute stuffs..
me n set bought 1 pair of keychain meant 4 couples pulak..
dunno who gonna take d boy 1 ler??hahax..
discuss on mon ler..hehex
den v went 2 secret recipe 2 celebrate audrey's bday..
me, set n my shared 1 cup of drink..
n yet v cant finish it..
luckily 3 of us shared...
if each of us ordered 1 each..it wil b reali wasted..
hehex..n me n my shared 2 smallest piece of cake 2..
erm..v cant finish it oso la..hahax
d main entertainment there is my n sum1 luu..
v made fun of dem non stop..
coz v noe dey wont so small gas angry de mer..hor
hahax...
but me reali pui fuk kkl nerhx..
gave all d boyz so large slice of cake..
non of dem finished it ba..
it was like quadruple mine..hahax
den after tat me my n set went 4 d photography thingy..
din noe tat there is such thing in mv til kkl dey all told us..
so v went 4 it oso luu..
but d photos r in set's hands now..
cant upload it here..hahax
nex time ler..den i'll upload..hehex
oh yea..2day went 2 world of cartoon coz hv 2 help karen c sumthin..
d cat, marie was kinda familiar..
but juz dunno which cartoon it ever appeared..hahax
nvm ler..juz bought it on behalf of karen oso..
hehex..den saw 1 minnie there..
so cute la..wanna buy de..but cant spot d same type of mickey
cant make 1 pair of dem..
aikz..so disappointed..nex time hv 2 take a look n c whether d mickey is there..
if it is..i gonna buy dem straight away..hahax
but hv 2 thx jh n ch lo 2day..
waited wif me til my bro came..
thx u all ler..wont wai watt u all de hor..
hahax...but d lrt/ktm oso full edi..
so even if dey went 2 d station earlier..
dey wont b able 2 get into it..
so nvm la hor..juz accompany me 4 awhile n waste ur energy walkin wif me from d north to d south court..hehex
can help u all gam fei after eatin d large slice of cake oso ler..
although 2 of u oso veri thin..hahax
oh yea..i bought a book 2day..
A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern..
actuali tat book set got edi de..
dun hv 2 waste money buyin it..
but i wanna collect all her books mer..
so juz buy oso luu...gonna read it later..
im sure it is 100% nice..
coz all her books were reali touchin..
luv dem so much..hahax
i think tis is d longest post ever of mine ba..
so til here ler den..^^

No comments: