Sunday, July 29, 2007

Stop it..Please..

Honestly, I think I'm very free today. I've got nothing to do for the whole afternoon. So, my mind went disorder again. I started to think about everything which happened recently, and most of them are those that i don't want to face for all this time.

Everything comes across my mind without my control. I can't get them out of my mind, even for a second. I can't spill any of my problem to anybody. Therefore, I've to go through this all by myself. But for god's sake, I'm just a girl. I can't cope with all the problems at the same time.

Sometime, I wonder why am I dealing with all these?? I sort of found it out why just now. The main source of all the problems I'm facing is ME instead. I'm the one who caused all these. How good is it if I'm somebody who understands myself well enough. Unfortunately, I am NOT. That's why I'm suffering.

I hate to act as if I'm ok when everything is NOT ok. I hate to act as if I don't know what's happening when I know about it. I hate to do all these, but yet I'm repeating them everyday.
What's the matter with me?? I definitely need a guidance. =[

P.S : Yen, I think it's easier for you to understand now. Inform me if you still find it difficult to do so.

No comments: