Monday, July 9, 2007

A b@d St@RtInG..

my god..2day is a startin of normal skul days..
n of coz v got bac sum of our results la..
my bm paper 2 drop 2 marks..
den math1 still d same..math 2 like improved..
eng paper 2 drop few marks oso..
but subra said my eng drop..mostly coz of paper 1 ba..
coz im sure my paper 1 drop lotz of marks..
cant imagine la..mayb i cant even get an A??
4 d 1st time in my life 4 eng..aikz
tis is juz so terrible la..haiz..
sej marks is d same like laz term...no difference
but my paper 2 sure drop a lot oso..
i've edi lost 8 marks in esei part..
without countin d structural..habis de la..
but im kinda happy oso coz my am improved..
i can get an A2 if my book get 9/10 marks..
but wat if she dun round off???aikz..
dunno la..it's edi happened..
but tis result is bad in my cls ba..
all of dem got so high marks..hehex
nvm..juz let it b..kinda satisfy edi..
hehex...
n fishy yu isnt goin 2 teach us chem anymore..
my god..how could tis b happening??
v gonna miz d laughter n d fun durin chem cls..
n without him, our results definitely drop de lor..
isshh..din inform us earlier oso he..
evil de la..bluekx
n guess wat??paulina didnt come 2day..
n v got 2 periods free...hahax
v dicussed bout michael's leavin n karen's bday celebration..
n oso my weekends plan..tat is 2 watch harry potter..
but i scare dey cant make it nerhx..aikz
i guess tat's all im gonna post 4 2day..hehex
oh yea..gonna upload d pic which v took on sat n sun..
s wat i promised mer..hahax

* i like tis d moz*

*all not lookin at d cam*

*both wif guns..but not me*

*no idea y others like tis d moz*

*me:sis:bro*

*lotz of bouquets*

*sis:me*

No comments: