Thursday, July 12, 2007

FisHY L3aVinG..

yday lazy 2 update my bloggie nerhx..hahax
so i'll do it now instead..=P
so...wat 2 start off wif??
wel..juz start wif my acc marks den..
i improved 10 marks tis term..
juz enough 2 get an A1..
but i blif my eng n other sc sub wil pull my % down..
coz i reali dunno wat dumb2 things i answered..
especially my eng..gosh..
still cant blif tis happened...
u c..i dun wanna get a B 4 my eng la..
coz tis suppose 2 b d easiest sub 4 me 2 score..
but y tis happened??i seriously chose d wrong essay 2 ans..
2moro den v will get d paper le ba..
no eyes c de ler reali...aikz
n i hurt my finger yday..
i dun even realise it when i saw my finger bleed so much..
d 1st plaster which i put on it was totally red la..
wont it bleed 2 much??
it was juz a finger...swt
reali dunno when i hurt it lor..
i dun feel anythin at all..til i saw it..
mayb my pain receptor got sum prob le..
cant sense d pain???swt...
2day v went 2 d fishy yu's room 2 discuss bout d concert report..
n he told me tat d new math teacher is a guy..
hmm...wonder how he looks huh??
n now i reali un y he cant teach us chem edi..
coz he is seriously 2 bz la..
even 2 spare us 10 min on tis concert report n mag thingy burdens him lotz..
coz d new principal like got sumthin 2 tok 2 him..
den he hv 2 attend cls..
but after tis week he wont b so bz edi..
coz he wont b teachin us edi..
[ i repeated tis 4 like..erm a million of times..hahax ]
n basically ntg much happened 2day la..
juz like normal skul days oni..
but im sure tis comin mth v'll b veri bz wif our mag..
lotz of things 2 do...
coz v got 2 take over other groups jobs oso..
but nvm..teamwork wad..juz do lor..
after v got our mag done n ready 2 b published..
den i blif it's a great success..hahax

No comments: